MAKE YOUR RESERVATION
Best Price Guaranteed
MAKE YOUR RESERVATION
Best Price Guaranteed
Please carefully read the Privacy, Cookies and Data Protection Policies for guests and Internet users of the Velinn network and its accommodation facilities before providing your ?Personal Information?, in accordance with law 13709/2018.
This document forms an integral part of the Regulation | Contract - ANNEX 5
When browsing the site or booking it will mean that I read and I agree with the policies described below.
By accepting these terms and conditions, you are expressly accepting the privacy policies of Velinn's guests and their accommodation facilities, as well as:
The) Internal regulation | Hotels Agreement; Camping Regulations and Policies;
B) Reservation and Cancellation Policies (ANNEX 1);
ç) Pet Rules | pets (ANNEX 2);
d) Club Velinn Rules and Restrictions (ANNEX 3); and,
and) Security Protocols in relation to COVID-19 (ANNEX 4);
The terms and conditions of the Privacy Policies for Velinn guests and their accommodation facilities apply to:
The. All data processing deployed by the Velinn network.
B. The entire website, landing page, booking engine and even the social networks of the network and its accommodation facilities.
1. In compliance with law 13709/2018 on the protection and processing of personal data, we inform the user of its web pages that the data provided through it through the corresponding forms or emails received and that take into account personal data are provided on an absolutely voluntary basis and without their absence implying a loss in the quality of the services provided, unless otherwise indicated.
As a guest, you will be asked at various times to provide personal information about yourself and your companions, such as:
– Contact information such as name, telephone numbers, email addresses, zip code, vehicle, among others;
– Personal details such as date of birth, nationality, RG, CPF, Passport, pet documents and others;
– Information about the companions and children such as full name, date of birth, CPF, e-mail and others;
– Credit card information, only in transactional systems and guarantees.
– Membership, loyalty program and other card numbers;
– Arrival and departure dates at the hotel, destination and other destinations you have previously visited;
– Preferences and interests such as cultural, culinary, sports, type of accommodation, favorite location, type of bed, among many others;
– Questions, comments or requests for evaluations that may arise during or after your stay.
In addition, depending on the applicable law, data other than those mentioned above may also be considered confidential data, such as credit card number, leisure habits, hobbies and personal activities, cultural habits, indication of a smoker or non-smoker, among others. It may be necessary to collect such sensitive data in order to fulfill your request or provide you with specific services, such as a specific diet or resources for people with disabilities to access. In that case, if required by applicable law, we will ask you to give your express consent for us to collect and process this confidential information.
2. This data will be incorporated into an automated database under the responsibility of the Velinn network, its hosting facilities and its technology partners in accordance with the provisions of the law.
Personal information may be collected under certain circumstances, including, without limitation, the following:
The. Hospitality related activities such as:
– Booking accommodation;
– Check-in and Check-out;
– Consumption during the stay, which can be calculated by controlling the rates;
– Complaints, requests and/or discussions.
B. Participation in commercial programs:
– Registration with the loyalty program;
– Contribution of guest ratings and/or comments (eg: ?Guest satisfaction rating?, ?Contact us?, ?Guest comments?);
– Subscribing to or subscribing to newsletters to receive communications, offers or promotions by email.
ç. Provision of information by third parties who are service providers:
– Tourism agents, travel agencies, GDS reservation systems, PMS, Channel Managers, Marketing agencies, among others.
d. Internet Activities:
– Connection with websites (IP address, session cookies);
– Completing online collection forms such as online bookings, questionnaires, etc.
3. The user consents and considers himself informed of the processing and use of his data through automatic systems in order to be able to respond to his request for information, manage the dissemination of audiovisual and graphic material sent and, if applicable, the contractual relationship as well as to keep you informed of products, services and programming calendar, as well as all our activities.
We strive to provide the best quality of services possible, so we will use your personal information for the following purposes:
The. Manage your reservations:
– Book the requested accommodation;
– Establish and maintain business records and meet financial requirements;
– Carry out internal administrative processes, including managing a list of undesirable guests, what happens in the event of non-payment of the rate, improper behavior, etc.
B. Manage your stay:
– Control the consumption of telephone, bar, Internet, pay TV and several others;
– Access accommodations.
ç. Improve hospitality, including:
– Process your personal information in the customer relationship management program;
– Know your needs and requests better;
– Customize products and services to better suit your preferences.
d. Send newsletters, promotional and commercial materials or contact you about tourism, hospitality and services, network promotions, accommodation facilities or our partners. You may choose to unsubscribe from our newsletters via email, by clicking on a link in our messages or by contacting us through the available channels.
and. Improve our services, including:
– Conduct surveys and analyze guest questionnaires, comments and usual activities;
– Manage guest complaints;
– Allow you to take advantage of our loyalty program.
f. Improve and make the use of our websites safer, including:
– Improve website navigation;
– Implement means of security and fraud prevention.
g. Comply with local regulations such as retention of business, accounting and other documents.
4. Users guarantee and respond, in any case, for the veracity, accuracy, validity and authenticity of the Personal Data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated.
Also, in the event that you provide us with personal data belonging to third parties, you must be duly authorized and must expressly inform the holders of said data about the rights and/or obligations contained herein, recognizing the veracity, accuracy, validity, updating and authenticity of said data.
5. The user also considers himself informed about the possibility of exercising the rights that the current law grants him, that is, the right to information, access, rectification, elimination and opposition of his data, which will be given in formal communications. , such as by email.
6. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 18, except for name, date of birth, social security number, email, telephone number and nationality provided directly by an adult on behalf of the child or with the adult's permission. Please ensure that your children do not provide us with personal information without your consent, such as online. If you think your child has submitted personal information to us, please contact us so we can delete it.
7. We guarantee that we adopt the necessary and legally required security measures within the facilities, systems and files in order to also guarantee the security of the files where personal data are incorporated, preventing their loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft. .
8. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the user is aware of the possibility that the security of electronic communications are vulnerable.
9. However, we will disclose to the competent public authorities personal data and any other information that is in our possession or that is accessible through the systems, when required in accordance with the applicable legal provisions.
10. The user expressly consents that his data may be transferred for the purposes referred to in the above paragraphs or to other companies with which we have concluded collaboration agreements and/or to their and systems providers.
11. You have the right to access, change or delete your Personal Information. You may also refuse to process your personal information in accordance with guest privacy policies if you have justifiable reasons. However, please note that if you do so, in certain circumstances we may be unable to provide the requested service. If the user does not want this treatment to be carried out, he can communicate his desire to our physical address or by email. (velinn.com/contact), but its receipt must always be confirmed. As long as this is not communicated, we will understand that consent has been granted.
12. These privacy policies for Velinn guests and their accommodation facilities may be periodically updated. Therefore, we ask that you read the privacy policies regularly whenever you make reservations, check in and check out.
13. Caso haja dúvidas sobre as políticas de privacidade aqui descritas ou como processamos suas informações pessoais em geral, entre em contato conosco, como indicado na seção 11 mencionado.
Choose below where to go on your next trip
Register your email and receive our exclusive offers.
a partir de
*Valores para o mês de março.
Utilizamos cookies para oferecer melhor experiência. Ao continuar navegando em nosso site você concorda com nossa política de privacidade.